Monday, September 7, 2009

Red Sox Beatles Montage


Since the Beatles are a hot topic right now, it reminded me of a video I remember that played on the big screen at Fenway Park during pre-games of the 2007 season, commemorating the 40th anniversery of both the Impossible Dream season of 1967 and the release of the Sgt. Pepper album. A while back I searched but could not locate until now. It is a roller coaster of emotion stemming all the Red Sox highlights and low lights in their history leading up and through the 2004 season with the background music of "A Day In The Life." The best part is the build-up of orchestral music, right before the alarm clock goes off...it was almost over...I get goose bumps when I watch.

If you have never seen / heard this you need to. It is unarguably the greatest combination of music and baseball.

As a Wheelmen you will enjoy Bill Lee getting sucker punched.
Check it out by clicking here!